12 week program – June 22 / Sept 14 – 20 hours per week - $ 500.00 Travel expense allowance
This is an unpaid volunteer position. Travel expense allowance of $500.00 is provided.
The Marketing Intern will be responsible for the design and implementation of all marketing materials and efforts. The intern will be expected to express his/her ideas, immediately contribute his/her skills and past experience, and have an active role in making decisions related to Charity Music’s print, digital, web, and social media based marketing and communications needs. The intern will report to the President/CEO and collaborate with senior management to generate information and approvals for materials.
• Creation of all marketing materials (print, digital, web, and social media), including required items such as: Informational flyers, brochures, newsletters, reports, logos, photos, business cards, etc.
• Coordinate blog, weekly newsflash, and monthly e-newsletter, including design and distribution
• Maintenance of social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn)
• Manage and maintain graphic files
• Website updates
• Drafting and editing of written content for marketing materials
• Other tasks assigned as necessary
• Excellent design and communication skills
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Experience/strong interest in web site design and updates
• Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus
• Resourcefulness, ability to take initiative, and ability to work both independently and within team
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to handle multiple projects at once
• Ability to meet tight deadlines
• Experience/strong interest in writing and editing copy for marketing materials
Please send a 1-page resume and a cover letter detailing interest, experience, and/or skills in marketing to email@example.com